Thursday, December 10, 2009

Assignment #7: redo


After


Before

Metal pot handle. Love that I can focus that close.



After


before
Giant black face-cloud. The after does look quite a bit different than the before, but its also much more like how it looked in real life.


After

Before


before

After
Cool candle.


For this assignment, I redid Assignment #3, Bracketing. Bracketing is my favorite thing to do, and I've done it a bit on every assignment since #3 when we learned how. I also like how I can shoot whatever I want as long as I bracket, so I'm free to do what I want in that sense. I mostly shot landscape, with the sun and clouds, and was surprised with how much I liked it. If I could redo this redo, I would spend more time outside early in the morning to get the cool light and shadows on the mountains. I especially like my shot of the flame, and the one with the gigantic dark cloud on the left of the frame. The cloud almost looks like a face...

No comments:

Post a Comment