
Me getting frustrated with self timer, real expression, I didn't know it clicked.

Old man.
scary guy with tatoos





Puffy eye man.


For this assignment, I tried to portray people as I see them, and how they actually are, with real expressions, not posed fake smiles. I met a guy on thanksgiving with some bruised puffy eye, so I took a picture of him without his sun glasses on to show what was different about him. I also met a kid who likes power rangers, so I asked him to stand like a power ranger and it got him exited and you can see that in the frame. One of the things I did was to say OK, done, then wait a second, then take my picure, so I could get people how they really are, not how they want to be seen. I also took a bunch of shots of my friend shooting his film assignment(night sky) and got some interesting blurred shots. Most of my shots were taken on Thanksgiving day. I had fun shooting this assignment and I'm very happy with some of my shots.



No comments:
Post a Comment