Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween cemetary extra credit





















For this assignment, we had to shoot people at a cemetary using slow shutter speeds. I went to Sandy city cemetary with my friend Kabir, who is the person in all my shots. I was there at around noon, so it was too bright to use any shutter speed slower than 1/30 or 1/20. I had to make Kabir run all over the place as fast as he could to get any blur, but I bought him a slushee at 7/11 afterwards. I learned a lot from this assignment, and I had a lot of fun. I like the shot when he is running in front of me with the tree in the background. You can make out his leg on the ground, but his body is just a blur on top, that was my favorite shot of the day, and the first one I shot that had any amount of blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment