After
BeforeThis is a shot of spectators watching a double race by. I tried to make the shade more like it was in real life
After
BeforeThis is a shot of the planes engine, which I was right next to. I like the way it contrasts with the ground below, and you kind of get a sense of haw high up the plane is.
Im happy I could make my images look more like they are in real life, and how we would see them, rather than how a camera sees them. All my shots are either on the plane, or at the dock in Oklahoma. I feel I should have gotten more shots of the actual boats on the water, because thats not something commonly seen. The Afters aren't really that different from the Befores, but I think that small amount of adjustment to the black and white really makes the image better and gives you a better feel of how the object actually is.
No comments:
Post a Comment