Thursday, November 5, 2009

Assignment #5: on you belly!


I was on my back taking pictures of my friend playing raquetball, right after I took this shot,
he stepped backwards, tripped over me, and hurt his wrist.


This is a bike I saw at Fire house car wash, the owner was more than happy to let me take a few pictures.

This is some lady's arm at the ATM. She was a little weirded out when I asked for a photograph of her arm.
Next 4 images are of vehicles in Albertsons parking lot























I came over to take a picture of the car you can see near the upper left corner,
but I found this instead. Pretty sweet.








A fire hydrant I noticed while crawling around.







One of those big green signs from below.


For this assignment, we were asked to take 100 shots either on our belly or backs. I like the way this angle makes photos look, and when you're on the ground so much, you start noticing things that you haven't seen before. I started out walking around, finding something that might make a cool image, then getting down on my belly to check it out, but after a few minutes, I ended up crawling around on my belly the whole time, which is a much better way to explore in this situation. Most of these shots were taken somewhere between school and Alta Canyon rec. center.

2 comments:

  1. lol I was there... lol good times... hey i might be late to the racquetball thing... or i might come... -outdoor... we'll see

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you crawled around on your belly for this assignment. That gets you an A even if the images were terrible...which they weren't.

    ReplyDelete