80 is awesome! I love the fact that you even saw that, much less took a picture of it. Very cool!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I really like your images.The number is unclear at times, the ideas are very clever.I think the ten is my favorite
I really like the placement you used Neil, its very intricate. As Luke said, it is unclear at times but its still very cool.
80 is awesome! I love the fact that you even saw that, much less took a picture of it. Very cool!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really like your images.
ReplyDeleteThe number is unclear at times, the ideas are very clever.
I think the ten is my favorite
I really like the placement you used Neil, its very intricate. As Luke said, it is unclear at times but its still very cool.
ReplyDelete